2014年4月25日星期五

You don't understand me, I don't blame you

Everyone has a line of tears,Drink cold water, brewing into tears.I put the sad humiliation there.You don't understand me, I don't blame you.Everyone has a period of confession,Uneasy and uncomfortable, but full of sincerity and courage.I put the most lyrical language used in there.You don't understand me, I don't blame you.You never see I love you,Because I only when see you, only love you.Also, you never see my most lonely time,Because I only when you can't see me, just the most lonely.Maybe, I too will hide his grief.Perhaps, I too will comfort their wounds.Maybe, I in your eyes, too will take care of yourself,So, you never consider my feelings.Do you think, I can very quickly recovered,Some selfish thought.From rain to the sun, I passed the muddy, pass by the wind.Along the way, you never understand me, I also didn't blame you.I'm not in order to show his generosity,Also, not to reflect her generosity.Just want you to let me know, not emotions, there is no blame

没有评论:

发表评论